Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shouts into Nothingness



I mostly click on my blogs "comments" link cuz im curious if kina or bob said sumthing..  and even moreso if someone new said something..  how exciting would that be?  Akanksha and Monica. tysvm.

Its exciting but pointless.. who the fuck new would bother with my blog?  It's just for my friends, really.  My head should be swollen beyond belief to even consider anyone clicking on a blog-link that spews my nonsense.

Nonetheless, i check it REPEATEDLY everday.

And yet i feel shouldnt be diswayed, i've gotten the most AWESOME compliments on it, ever..

Kina said I am "pretty fucking funny" ..  (best compliment ever, btw)

Bob said I'm profound..  ..  .... and then proved it.  She doesn't know but that was honestly one of the greatest moments of my existence.

Grimtastic said i'm intimate and soulful

Fatima said she wished she could write like me...

A girl i had the hugest fucking crush on for a minute.. read it and said she wondered why i was single.. cuz i was one in a million.. ugh.. fuck you Mandy.. if we ever hook up.. im going to avoid any safe word we setup at least once..

I take that back, two times.. twice. And dont you fucking complain!

It's so funny to me that "Shouts into Nothingness" fucking fits this the name of this blog.


Can you hear me?



2 comments:

  1. Pricks you with a needle. Whoooosh goes the ego balloon. :P I like reading your stuff even though it can be totally random and pointless... Wait I take that back. Not pointless. They definitely always lead somewhere. So what if its only a step closer to knowing you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ego balloon is right.. my neck is constantly under the strain of my massive head! :)

    ReplyDelete