Thursday, February 23, 2012

People are $&%#!'s


I didn't have the greatest Dad.  He was hard and mean and I was probably the only 3rd grader who had to run a mile before school.

I also might have been the only teenager whose dad would, instead of a beating, make me put on gloves and box him in the garage. The session always ended with me on my ass.

HA! I just laughed at my typing, "instead of a beating" like that shits normal.

Thank you, US Army.

Anyways, I will take nothing from him in regards to my dealing with my niece or if Bob finally gives in and lets me impregnate her... I wont be aaaaaanything like him.. cuz ya'see.. my dad, well, he fucking sucked at dealing with kids... Except for just one thing... (that's relevant atm)

He accepted me for who I am.. he didnt care..  just as long as I was awesome at it..  he once told me, "I dont care if you're a bum.. you'll be the best fucking bum there is" and more to the point he said,  "I don't care if you're gay.. you'll be the best homosexual ever and I'll be proud to call you Andrea."

(btw i'm not gay, i crush mad vagina)

So getting to the point..

Fuck you Michelle Bachman, Rick Santorum, and MillionMoms.. you are horrible people!

Let people love who they want to love. You lot are disgusting, despicable, immoral human beings and you should be spat upon by everyone whenever you are in public.  You claim, "positive lifestyle for our children"  what is positive about hate?, you fucking gutless wretches! I feel sorry for the life you lead.. I really do.

Once upon a time I heard my dad talk about how he killed lots of people in the war in vietnam, (dont even get me started on that),  yet he never EVER stooped to your level.  You fucks.

In closing, let people just love each other.

Love > Hate


1 comment: