Sunday, February 5, 2012

Narcissism

Every now and then I write shit down..   here's a collection.. the title says it all..  (me, me, me!)


Take longer to exhale...

Orgasms are healthy...

guys think about sex a lot.. but i talk about it more than most

i thought about it and came to the very real realization that i'd take a bullet for more than a few people

sometimes i think my obsession with Superman is unhealthy..  then i remember my dad yelling, "HEY SUPERMAN" to get my attention when i was a boy and take that thought right back..

I am horrible at relationships that involve physical intimacy

im fucking funny

I wish it was ok for Americans to say "full stop"

these thoughts im jotting down are very self-centric

who says, "jotting" ?!?!?!

I have 3 awesome friends. all female.. only one of them id have sex with tho.. ok, two.. but she'd never let me

I ignore people when they piss me off

no one knows what they are made of until they are put in a position to find out themselves

why do i like someone who lied to me?

i miss my brother, i miss my dog

Just had sex. Felt great.

Music is still better.

Going dark.

I am not honest with my feelings about certain shit.

I miss my dog.

My PunCTUAtion On SoME of ThEse thOUGHTS are wAY Off.

Once upon a time there was a girl arguing with her sister on the phone while at a gas station.. apparently her sister took money from her purse...  so she was out of gas and stranded.. i overheard her conversation.. hard not to in a small gas station.. soooo i gave her $10 to get home without saying anything to her.. just handed her the money and smiled.. she smiled back at me and gave me thanks.. i walked away.. pretty sure thats the nicest thing ive ever done for a stranger...

^ I totally could have hit that

I turned down a higher paying job cuz ive met the most important people in my life at my current job.. not walking away from that

Blood blood blood...blood is rushing

I love my niece.

I miss my dog.

My oma was an older sister.. my mom is an older sister.. my dad has an older sister..  I have an older sister.. my niece will be an older sister... my sperm is very female orientated.. Bob, here I come.

Im sentimental so I walk in the rain.

One time i peed in a snapple bottle. I honestly hope Kim doesnt mind.

Supermman > Batman

I think I over-important sex.

I can bake like fucking woah.

I use lots of curse words.

I miss my dog.

I miss my brother.

I got so drunk last night i woke up with one sock on.  Not my best drunk moment but better than pissing on a sliding glass door.  Yeah, that happened.

I really miss my brother.
















1 comment:

  1. ''One time i peed in a snapple bottle. I honestly hope Kim doesnt mind.''

    This, is my favourite hahahaha

    ReplyDelete