Sunday, February 26, 2012

The 2nd Chapter


I recently tried to talk to my ex.  She was opposed to any dialogue.

Some people say taking a life is immoral and will never partake in the act of it.  Those people employ others to do so for them.

I love pineapple juice.

Pester, Pester.

I like to dip my penis in milk.. mosty cuz of the thought of a "milk bath",  but secretely cuz i think it reloads my balls.

That SNL bitch.. i never liked her.. until i saw the movie Bridesmaid..  now i love her.

Recent events have me thinking i should be able to pee on a movie usher..  just once.

Kina agrees.

Well i guess it would be nice.. if I could touch yo body... -channels G. Michael-

Google "Vanessa Lake" under the images section. Yeah, you're welcome.  and thank you Bob.

racism stopped bothering me and began making me laugh a long time ago

I hate that I have nothing profound to say.. I mean, I really want to make my mark.. put something down that a person reading it will pause and think about whats said.. but I'm just not that wise, talented, or memorable.  So this is what you get.

I told this ^ to Bob and she said that sometimes I do say profound stuff...  and then she proved it.

I watch a lot of television shows.

Im pretty sure ive mentioned this already,  but I swear the fuck a lot.

Other than orgasms, laughter is my most favorite thing.

Minus the drinking, womanizing, flirting, and emoness (at times),  i think everyone should be like me.

why did MIA give me the middle finger at the superbowl halftime show?  It cant be cuz im a capitalistic American.. she's a rockstar that uses a fucking a cash register sound byte thingie in one of her songs..

My bestfriend has a blog titled, "Asleep at the Wheel".  She doesn't even have a fucking drivers license. True story.

The 10th dentist caved and now all recommend Colgate.

I have an answer for everything.















1 comment: