Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Palm to my stomach

The following is about an ex-girlfriend.


Let me preface the following with that I am NOT claiming to be cock diesel.  Only one ex has insisted on keeping her hand on my stomach.  The rest said nothing else but, "dig deep Daddy".  That was what I was used too. She also had another kink explained in the following poem.

Dear Natalie

I hate that relaxed stop and go piss

The stop and go

its not for me

I want my streams to be like Queen

and break free

But when its in your hand

its thick and hard

And with a mind of its own

I've beat him, i've pierced him

I express a love for him no one else has ever known

Except maybe you?

So listen.

I need to please him

with a dark warm wet place of his own

So I shove him into you for that sweet escape

who actually writes poems about pissing? is that even commonplace?

But this poem in truth is about you and our cock.

Your palm on my stomach

dictating my depth and pace

I know you prefer to hold it

but this is a different kind of race

To fuck, release, cum, finish

To do what he do!

so go ahead and hold my cock while I pee

I know that's your kink

and in honesty its timid enough a kink for me not to shun

but afterwards

Its my turn for fun.

Remove your fucking palm.


~


We were together for a year. I really dug her and she was GORGEOUS!
But the cock wants what the cock wants.


C'est La Vie







No comments:

Post a Comment