Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.

I heard that in a movie once and it totally stuck with me. I am a proud Mama's boy.  I dont give a fuck.  I still call my mom, mommy and you can suck my fat dick if it bothers you.

Like I said, I don't give a fuck.

The only downside is that it has ruined a few relationships.  I was once asked by a girlfriend to put her on the same level as my mom.  Our relationship ended shortly thereafter and although she is trying to patch it back together something should have been said. 

I didn't say it at the time nor since, but... "bitch are you crazy?"

That is my mother.  My daily phone call.  The only person on this planet that I know loves me as much or more than I love her.

I do not mean to lessen a sisters or a brothers love.

But a mother's love knows no bounds.  It is as pure as driven snow and FUCK anyone who thinks otherwise.

This little rant which should be common knowledge to anyone reading it who isn't a sociopath.

Anyways, this rant was brought upon by thinking about BB Guns..

When she was a teenager she was accidentally shot in the eye with a BB Gun by her brother.

She has a slight cross eye due to it but she is still the most beautiful person in the world to me.
When it comes to her son her vision has never been impaired.  She helped me get out of my hole when I was in my dark place by doing nothing else than jumping down into it with me and shining a light. 

She forgave me for my countless sins and has grown to respect me for the man I am today.

I fucking love my mommy.

Yeah, I said it. Mommy.

2 comments: