Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm immature

Now don't get me wrong..  I know I am.. in most things.. I laugh at poop humor and love push-pops..  but I'm a decent enough fella...  I'm the sort to not hold back from giving an apology when one is deserved or to even acquiesce one when it isn't.

I'm "that" guy.

That being said..  allow me to offer you a recent series of events that happened in my life.. in their most base form.

Boy meets Girl
Boy likes Girl
Girl likes Boy
Girl lies to Boy
Boy is upset
Girl gives promise to Boy
Boy forgives Girl
Boy again likes Girl
Girl again lies to Boy
Boy again becomes upset
Girl pleads with Boy
Girl gives promises to Boy
Boy forgives Girl
Boy loves Girl
Girl ONCE AGAIN lies to Boy
Boy begins to notice the pattern
Boy walks away from Girl
Girl pleads with Boy
Boy isn't having it anymore
Girl says to Boy;

"You are being pretty immature. I have apologized over and over again. I said I'd do anything to gain your trust again. But you just want to be stubborn and give up on us.. You claimed to love me. Well, I don't think you ever loved me... Not if you could put me down so easily."

Boy sure could use a Push Pop now.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like girl could sure use a Push Pop in the face >.>

    Immature is lying constantly and expecting to be forgiven and then using the 'I dont think you ever loved me' line followed by a hair toss.

    <.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your sentiment in general but I put forth the notion of a Push Pop in each nostril.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with the ladies above.

    ReplyDelete