Sunday, June 10, 2012

I prefer strawberry

My blog title is due to my jelly.

Get it?   Not just yet, but you will.. 


I wish i knew how to write.  I mean, other than the spelling part, cuz i got that down..   (caps and grammar too)

its just that i  have a couple of friends that vomit thought to paper.. seemlessly, effortlessly,and  annoyingly ohso well!  ... Whatever the fuck. It happens and i'm jealous.  I've never told them as much.. but its true.

I wish i knew how to write like that.

Why do I gravitate to people who rule?  It sucks so much for me to see them so effortlessly put their words visible. Their good words, words better than what I could ever come up with.

If they ever tell me that they just write and post minus review and editing..  I will kill myself.  I mean, seriously..  

Thats just too good to be natural... 

I read certain lines written and repeat them to myself... OMFG!

Brilliance!

Whatever the fuck.. im more present than I am permanent.. im quick to give a snarky response or a quick joke.. its true.. Jeopardy challenge me on art or poetry, i dare you.

I will win.  No one can outschool me on the likes of Whitman, Gogh, Nerudo, Hughes, Davis, Breton, Vandross, etc, etc.. 

But on original thought.. and prose.. and something said that will last a lifetime..  I bow before you.

You can write really gud.

-



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I only spell check....here, have a bread knife.

    <3

    ReplyDelete