Sunday, August 19, 2012

Meet Phillip

I stepped into a bar the other night...  a random one that I fell upon because I fell asleep on the train and overshot my stop.,,  I only went in to use the phone.  If you are reading this blog you know how I feel about cellphones.  Fuck them.

It was a country bar.  Oh the hilarity.. but i'm like a chameleon.  I totally fit in.

So here I am a lone negro, (YokoNegro),  in a country bar full of people with shit kickers on and wearing cowboy hats made of..  and I shit you not..  recycled Coors light 12pk cartons.

I only stopped to use the phone yet for some odd masochistic reason..  I felt the need to stay,  listen to shitty music,  watch pretty white bitches who CANNOT dance hop around,  and torment my ulcer with a beer.

I grinned the whole time.

The things I do for my blog.



1 comment:

  1. i so imagined You grabbin one of the pretty white bitches and bootscoot her around the bar and piss off the cowboys, to further add to the masochism. Giggled so hard at this, You rawk Sir!!

    ReplyDelete