Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm back?

The following is probably going to miss a few "Y"'s.

Damn my keyboard.


I love new relationships and what they entail.  I adore friendships and what they continue to bring to me.  A good friendship is like the herpes of good feelings.  Just when you thought it was gone.. poof!  It's back.  It's the gift that keeps on giving and i love it.  I love Kina.  I love Bob.  I love sobriety.  I love my new relationship.

I don't really have a theme or topic for this rant but I felt the need to write so here I am. Have you ever felt that way? Not horny but you fap anyways?  Me too.

Duck.. i'm a sharpshooter and I aim for the eyes.

So lalalalala.. hahaha.. i'm going to reflect on this and curse myself for it.  This text makes no sense yet here i sit writing away.

Who am I kidding.. this isnt worth putting up on the blog i so neglect.. it will be an errant thought for a few minutes and then forgotten forever.  I am ok with that.  I enjoy the fact that juices other then the man kind got flowing. I still sit scared to make my words public.. but..  I mentioned this to someone so who knows?  It may be placed tomorrow or even the next day.  Doubtful.


So, for today, i sit here, wishing i had courage.

1 comment:

  1. Much luck with Your new relationship, and may You always have good aim! :P

    ReplyDelete