Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Segway


What is your excess?

Inhale.

Let's be honest.  We all have them. Orgasms, Chocolate, the best coke, cuddles, or other various contraband. 

Mine are simple.

Family.
Friends.
Work.
Sex.
Watchable Media.

Those 5 simple things are my crack.. my lifeblood. Now don't get me wrong there are a few other excesses trailing closely behind that kiss that top 5 list.  But the 5 I mentioned are my core.
Honestly, sometimes I wish I could push, "significant other" into the top 5 of that list,  but realistically.. I know my core. My self. THIS IS ME.

Exhales.



Inhales.


It's all pseudo-elated
 I-M-V-U propagated..

In all honesty?
     -Non-existant.
          -As of yet...
When it comes to me and how I feel here..
-I'm taking any bets.

Exhales.
Inhales.

I know it can work. 

I've seen it work a few times over
              
But I've also seen it fail.

So like a puppet on a string I keep my faith becuz im lead from above.

Fuck it.

I'll play the "amicable, forgetful" guy, I do it oh so well... but it's a trap.  Believe it or not, I actually pay attention, and i'm not an idiot.

This is likely true and my ego makes me believe it so 

But until I know for fact.

I'll press my ear to the ground.

So I can hear whats underneath.

Exhales.

Breathes.






1 comment:

  1. As cliche as it may sound, You should do what makes You happy, if Your happy comes from something as easily attainable as a youtube of Luther, or a link featuring some nice ass,then more power to You. i am very happy Your crack is stuff that i like too :P lol You rawk Sir! <3456 EXHALES...

    ReplyDelete