Saturday, May 19, 2012

OCD


I've never been shy, yet lately I have been.


Case in point, I met the love of my life at the train station earlier today.

Mind you, she has no idea I exist.

She's a short latina bitch who was so casual in her appearance it made my dick hard.
(she wore pj pants in public)

I wasn't pervy, ok I was, but still.. I wasnt overt or rude about it.

I just saw my ideal female out in public and I reacted.  Sue me.


-fast forwards to 5 minutes later-

We get on the train and the following ensues...

She picks the seat in front of me to sit on in the train.

I see her.

And because of that, im tortured for the 30 minute ride to my office.

Her shirt.

HER SHIRT

HER SHIRT!!!!!

THAT TAG NEEDS TO BE TUCKED THE FUCK IN!!!!

Oh, the inhumanity.








2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha *taps shoulder* TAG DAG!

    Bless you Dre, and your adventures in Finding A Female ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me such a mahoosive gigglesnort, i nearly spewed my coffee. THE SHIRT!! ~dies~ You sooo should have done the above mentioned "shoulder tap" That may have been Your foot in the door, Your sign!! i would appreciate it if someone tucked mine in, maybe she would have to,annnd i think i felt the earth shift: YOU SHY?? for shame!! Have a fab day Sir <345

    ReplyDelete