Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My aim is off

But only on certain things!  I never make a mess while peeing.  Ladies,  its ok for you to sit down on my toilet.

I'm talking about while I work.  I answer a question and then move on to the next one.  However, my browser is setup so that every time I answer a question and move on, I risk the chance clicking of a completely different link.  Here's an example



You have no idea how many times i've gone to "Save and Continue" and ended up with;



Puppies have a funny way of getting into everything don't they?


-edit-

You should have seen the things I had planned on having in the Google Search window when i took that screenshot;

"How to deal with having a massive cock"
"How your awesome can benefit others"
etc etc..

2 comments:

  1. would bet that search POSSIBLY consisted of Vanessa Lake, bums or perhaps even a combination of the two :P but weee Props for NOT peein on the seat. HUGE pet peeve right there

    ReplyDelete