Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello

I sit heer on my couch waiting for my comcast guy to show up, our cable is fucked.  So
I sit here lamenting and keep thinking of things. First and foremost is that my best friends are
not talking to me.  I get why Kina is upset with me.  She told me she hated her birthday and being 30 years old so i didn't pester her when it came..  imma dick, i get that now.  I did say "oi" as a kinda toe in the water.  Yet I didnt receive a response.  2nd is i was shot down by a girl... thats new to me.  I dont understand why...  im kind of a catch...  im moderately handsome... i have all my teeth and im funny.

Eat a dick if you think otherwise.

Why am i still single?

Is it my new sleeve? Is it because imma big black guy? Is it that i dote on my mommy? Is it that i call my mommy, "mommy"?

Is it because i want children and refuse to pull out?

Who knows? Clearly I dont.

SO here i sit in contemplation apologizing for the "heer" earlier in this post..  i was channeling my inner Nelly.

I want my bestie back.  I hope she reads this and sends me a message soon.

I didn't forget her birthday and cant wait for her to see my sleeve.

What do i need to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment