Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Boomboomkittyfuckslut

I can't think of anything to write about.. ive thought of personal experiences to place thought here. They are specifically to my likes. I thought about curry, cartoons, sword fighting on a construction site, my screenplay, sobriety, my bestfriend, recipes, how ticklish I am, my boomboom, family, my friends and pop culture.

It seems I dont have a singular focus. Not sure I really want one, is that so bad?

Oh, who cares.  This blog is me embracing my inner lycanthrope and howling at the moon.  I know of two people who might possibly pay attention to my inane ramblings.  One is my bestfriend and the other is my boomboom. Then again they are contractually obligated to look at my written nonsense every now and again. Or maybe always?

I am plotting..  not only charming im crafty!

Boomboom thinks she will gain weight with my current plot...  let me digress about that.

YOU ADORE A NEGRO!

I'll love it!

Fucking relax!

Adding weight to your skinny ass is a blessing.

Oh, and the baby that shows up too.

Kina will be godmother and keep the hellion out of our hair consistently.

Your Daddy is a black guy, so in the meantime... eat some beans and rice.

P.S. Do not get it twisted, i said "your" just to be in sync.  We all know that ass is mine.

2 comments:

  1. Fully, completely, happily Yours. A year and a haaalf. I love Your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to buy a private jet???

    ReplyDelete