Monday, September 16, 2013

Terrorist or Poet?

Ever since my vacation I have not bothered to shave.

I look like a young Oscar Brown Jr.  One of my favorite poets.



I am not ashamed.. secretly I think I like the fact I kinda sorta look like him.

My only lament is that I somewhat resemble, with this beard, a terrorist of sorts.  Unabomber, Osama?!

Does your facial hair and general attitude.. one of a recluse define your personality?   Does it make you either unlovable or adored by infidels?

Meh, I am going to shave tomorrow morning no matter what.  If you care to ask why I'll explain.

I visited my friend earlier today.  She did not kiss me on the cheek or lips as she normally does.

 The forest that has become my face shoo'd her away.

Oscar Brown Jr.,  you have been replaced by the affection I receive  from my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment